Chief Ag Indurstries
Chief Industries, Inc. hasn’t wasted a moment since it opened for business in 1954. With divisions and subsidiaries representing a diverse array of interests, it looks forward to a future of continued growth.
The quintessential American success story began when Virgil Eihusen launched Chief Industries, Inc. as a small construction company, from a garage in Grand Island, Nebraska. Virgil’s grandson, DJ Eihusen, who has worked with the company since 1988, now heads the company as chairman and CEO.
“The strength of Chief Industries comes from its ability to capitalize on the diversity of its family of businesses,” said DJ Eihusen. “Working together keeps costs down, deadlines met, and workers employed. The future looks very bright for continued growth.”
Driven by its mission of providing customer satisfaction, manufacturing excellence, and strength and stability, Chief Industries, Inc. has witnessed steady growth and diversification. A family of divisions and subsidiaries located in Grand Island, Hastings, Kearney, Aurora, and Lincoln, Nebraska, Rensselaer Indiana, Maldon, Essex, England, and Rousies, France provide a wide array of products and services, including:
- Grain and bulk feed storage, grain drying, and material handling
- Pre-engineered metal commercial and farm buildings
- Commercial construction and development
- Custom steel fabrication
- Factory-built modular residential homes
- Wastewater treatment systems
- Secondary containment systems
- Ethanol and high protein feed production
- Common carrier shipping fleet